Sunday 9 March 2008

School Blog!
A blog is short for weblog, which is a journal, diary or newsletter that is available for public viewing on the internet. We hope the Manford blog acts as an online diary where staff and pupils will write their observations on what's happening around our school. Using blogs provides our own personal writing space, helping both literacy and ICT skills and is a fun way of working. We hope it encourages children to take more interest in their schoolwork and helps their communication skills, as other children interact by entering comments against posts thereby working in a collaborative environment.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds a great way to work together. I can't wait to see some of the future posts and the great events and work from children at Manford.

Anonymous said...

all of this amazing people are all fun in there owen ways.Rachel

Anonymous said...

this is the last year for me at manford but i'm excited about high school! I am a bit nervous about the SATS though.

Tarun said...

Hi,
I used to be in MANFORD PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!!
I am now in Seven Kings High
I really miss everybody and also the whole school!!!
I want to say a big good luck to the Year 6's who are about to do their sat's just study a lot and you would find it fine.
See manford soon!!!
The website and the school have become a really good thing and also the extention's
I will miss everybody
See you soon
Tarun

Tarun said...

Hi my name is Tarun
I used to go to manford Primary as now I am in Seven Kings High
I miss the school alot!!!
The website and the building has made a big change to the whole school!!!
I wish the Year 6's good luck for the SAT's and just revise and you would find it fine!!!
I will miss everybody
See everyone soon!!!
Tarun

Anonymous said...

this soundes good

Anonymous said...

i went to manford and i left to go westhatch high school in 2005 just say hi to any teachers still tere if you remember me ben jarvis

Anonymous said...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sam harris said...

hello Mrs Mooney it is me sam harris, you are my bestess teacher i love you and miss you please come and see me when you come back to manford in october xxxxxxxxxxx